Are you new to SEO? What are some basics of SEO that need to master without any technical experience? Let me explain you the importance of SEO and How SEO can help your Business or website.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
As per MOZ blog, SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
Why SEO is Important for your Business?
There are multiple of benefits of SEO apart from web traffic. A few of them are below-:
- To rank your website in search engine.
- To increase web visitors or traffic.
- Grow your organic search or bring direct traffic from all sources.
- Grow organic leads and grow sales.
- Rank in Local Search.
- Best for building brand’s credibility and reliability among users.
Following are top 5 points on SEO that will help you to master your SEO skills and help you improving your website.
1. SEO Basic- Link Building
Links are an integral part of any SEO strategy without that help you growing your rank in Google. It is also one of the most important factors used by Google for their ranking. And it has not changed over time as well which means knowing it will help you building a better ranking. A recent study proved that with the decrease in the number of links in a website, the ranking also consistently drops in Google.
While it is not easy you can definitely get the links by using two of the most trusted methods.
- Writing testimonies for the companies you have had the chance to work with and take their link for posting in your website.
- Provide a case study, an original story that will showcase the results and the case study of the client will also mean you can use their link to the story.
- With these two basic methods, building your links is not so difficult.